Monday, February 3, 2014

Stuck in a Rut

By mid morning the heavy rain gave break to a beautiful day.  Youssef and I finally finished the aguaponics setup!  It is cycling and nice.  I am pleased.  After standing a latter on the grow bed, I climbed to the top to run an extension cord that supplies the pump with power keeping it off the floor.  I should have gotten a picture of that because it looked kinda dangerous.


Putting it all back together.

I spent several minutes planting two cedar posts in the ground to prevent automotive traffic down a dirt road.  In the process my two-wheel-drive truck got stuck in the mud.  I will pull it out tomorrow morning with the tractor.  This has happened before and more than I care to admit.  Last time I waited until the ground froze and drove the truck out.  The weather forecast calls for warm weather so I don't think I will get that lucky this time.

After a foot of clay, it is rock all the way.

Stuck in the mud

These don't feel permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment