Friday, March 28, 2014

Something different in the dog food can

Tonight I herd some banging sounding like a trashcan lid coming from the porch downstairs.  I grabbed my readily accessible rifle and moved downstairs.  The raccoon only got away because of the lock on the door.  Tomorrow I will put a trap out there.

Two minutes after posting edit:  The banging continues, I have decided to wait in hopes it goes into the can like the possum did yesterday.  Update to follow.

The banging stopped several minutes ago.  Either the coon is inside the trashcan with a little bit of dog food left inside or it left all together.  I have decided to set a live trap tomorrow instead of shooting it this evening because I would like to skin it and maybe put some meat away.  I say maybe incase you are judgmental that will give you a way to think that I don't plan to eat this raccoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment