Monday, December 9, 2013

Tasking Multiply

The power was out and the icy rain continued from yesterday into today apparent this morning when I woke up.  The relatively local JC Penny's store is closing and they had some carts that would be really nice for the greenhouse.  After getting the tip from a friend, Youssef and I went to check it out.  All the carts were marked for sale but after talking to the manager he didn't want to deliver them until the store was closer to closing.  He was worried that they may need them especially as things need to be consulted.  I will have to check back later.

Upon returning Youssef and I split up.  He started digging holes for the central support posts of the debris palace while I fed the animals and continued to examine the rocket stove.  After dinner I returned to see it burning nicely, but it still takes a lot coaxing to keep it self feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment