Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hey Hey Hey and Making Wood Go Away


I woke up to four Turkeys in the yard doing their thing.  

Three days ago, I got stung at least 6  times.  Two days ago, I got stung twice more.  When the one got me on the temple, I thought I was going to be made a spectacle on 100 ways to die or something.

This week's forecast is completely sunny and nice.  Though a small thunderstorm came through as I was hooking up, it was not long before it passed and I was up and running again.  I hope to have this up in rolls by the start of next week.  


The pin drops through the shackle on the mower and the hitch on the tractor.
The mower's color clips to the spline on the PTO.  Then you are good to go!

Looking back after the second pass.

Action Shot


Late night Freddie and Phillip helped me clean up the barn and burn some excess wood.  A great plan was hatched for the location of two raised beds during the brainstorm.

Starting the fire


We don't need no water

Let the pallets / long time empty and infested beehives burn


No comments:

Post a Comment