Friday, November 15, 2013

Merping around

This morning I caught two deer in the front yard.  I started taking pictures inside and continued moving through the door out to the lawn to the north of the house.  I took some more pictures and kept moving.  The deer kept looking in my opposite direction like something was going on over there.  I got closer that I was expecting wearing heavy Muck boots, taking pictures almost the entire way.
Taken from the kitchen

What you looking at Willis?



Getting closer






Betsy wants me to stop playing around and give her her milk I think this is 95X magnification

Just as the sun was about to go down I would push the same deer I saw in the morning out of the back field.  The siphon is working on the aguaponics system.  Most of the sump tanks are in position.  I was really hoping and kinda expecting the media to come in today.  The man said Monday, but again he also said today.

No comments:

Post a Comment