Monday, October 28, 2013

Just a case of the mondays

I usually don't do too awful much on Monday.  Today didn't deviate from the trend.  It isn't planned that way, just the way it works.  After letting the chickens out, I sat around several places on the farm.  I spoke with a man about a wood boiler to heat the greenhouse.  He wanted $11,000 for the equipment that I would install myself.  But in doing research I think I can make the same result without burning anything.  More on that to come as the plan materializes.  Freddie came over about 5, and we walked around some more.  Monster buck tracks at the pond.  Made another sunset round before the animals go to bed. Scrambled eggs on toast again for supper.  It sounds like there are coyotes in the yard (10:44pm).


The fire is roaring.  Big plans for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment