Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Read the directions

Today I was reading the directions after putting in the second exhaust fan in the greenhouse several days ago.  I was pretty sure, but not positive, that I needed another louver set for the opposing side.  The directions clearly stated that in order for the fan to not be overworked it needed at least X amount of opening equal to the size of intake that came initially with the kit.  So I need to either have the door open or add another vent.

I cleaned out the rabbit cages and add the pellets that don't fall onto the ground into the compost already started in the ibc as described in a previous post.

This afternoon I stalked a group of turkeys in the field behind the house.  I had clear shots on several but I didn't do anything.

Tomorrow I will finally unload the rocks in my truck in an 8 foot trench to form a two foot on center naturally built roundhouse.  The spot where my first thought to put to put the lodge will be a beautiful spot for a natural built roundhouse.  I knew I was on the trail of what needed to go there, but today I was reassured it was a good switch to make.  And there was no money laI need to put a corrugated plastic drain pipe in the ground to drain water inside but the rain during construction.  After watching a bunch of youtube videos, I got this.

I ate some fresh scrambled eggs for dinner.  They were still warm from being under the hen.  I moved her off and she wasn't completely happy, but quickly became interested in the layer pellets I put in the feeder seconds before.

I ordered a bunch of compost.  I don't know when it is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment