Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stink bug holy war

The brown marmorated stink bug is the worst.  If a genie gave me three wishes one would surely be for all the stink bugs to go back to where they came from.  Since declaring holy war on the stink bugs several days ago, it looks like the legions have shown up to do battle.  Yesterday they covered the outside of my house and were slipping through the cracks around the door.  I sprayed them with left over carpenter bee formula.

They died.
The result of yesterday's spraying swept into a pile.  Ugh.  It is depressing.

I went to Lowe's again today for more spray after a second wave was seen this morning gathering on the exterior of the house.  

A contingent had infiltrated the house but were quickly exterminated quickly upon discovery this afternoon.  They are now dead swept into a pile on the floor.  Ugh.  It is still depressing.  On the bright side they really only gather on this one window.

1 comment:

  1. Gross! Those stink bugs are so nasty even the spiders won't eat them. I'm having a stink bug jihad myself here in Maryland.

    ReplyDelete